Dear Poet Friends,
We are more than happy to call for submissions for the next international
poetry anthology THE LANGUAGE OF THE BIRDS, which will be published in
Uzbekistan. The anthology will be dedicated to 570th anniversary of poet and
father of Uzbek literature Alisher Navoi (1441-1501). This poetry anthology
will include poems by world contemporary authors and will be published in
original English, French, Spanish, German, Russian and Turkish languages,
along with their Uzbek translations. To contribute your work to the
anthology, please send the following:
1. One poem about birds or a poem in which the word “bird” was used, in
any of the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian
2. A short biography of the poet;
3. Your free copyright permission to use your poem, translate it into
Uzbek and publish in the anthology and Uzbek media (please send via e-mail).
4. Contact information and your mail address to send the anthology.
5. Send your poem to the following email addresses:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions are free. A copy of the anthology will be sent to the author.
To see more information about Alisher Navoi and his work visit:
We look forward to hearing from you.
With best regards,
Poet and translator